Makes: 3-4 pancakes Ingredients: Banana - 1 Oats - 1/2 cup Milk - 1 tbsp Oil - 1 tbsp Blueberries(optional) - 1/2 cup Walnuts(optional) - 1/4 cup
- Peel the banana and mash it in a bowl using a fork till it turns mushy and almost paste-like.
- Powder the oats finely and add to bowl.
- Chop walnuts into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Wash and add blueberries.
- Mix well and add milk slowly to get a thick but pour-able batter.
- Add oil and mix.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Make round pancakes using about a spoonful of batter for each, making sure to get enough blueberries and walnuts each time.
- Keep heat on medium-low and cook till the edges are no longer wet. Should take 2-3 mins.
- Flip and cook the other side for another one minute or so till it turns golden brown.
- The blueberries may break and leave purple streaks, but that’s part of the fun.
- Serve hot as is, or with more bananas, syrup, cream or anything else you like.