Serves: 2 Ingredients: Murungai keerai/Drumstick leaves - 1 cup Egg - 2 Onion - 1 Cumin seeds - 1 tsp Mustard seeds - 1 tsp Urad dal - 1 tsp Dried red chili - 3 Black pepper powder - 1 pinch Oil - 2 tbsp Salt - as required
- Finely chop onion.
- Beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Blanch the leaves and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. Wait for them to crackle.
- Add urad dal and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add cumin seeds, and let it splutter for a few seconds.
- Add onion and saute till it turns translucent. Add a little salt to speed up cooking. Should take 2-3 mins.
- Add the blanched leaves and fry till raw smell goes. Should take 1-2 mins.
- Pour the beaten eggs and mix thoroughly and scramble them till fully cooked.
- Serve as a side with rice, chapati, etc.