Serves: 2 Ingredients: Uncooked Pasta - 1 cup Butter - 1 tbsp Wheat Flour - 1 tbsp Milk - 1 cup Mustard - 1 tsp Grated Cheese(optional) - 1/4 cup Water - as required Salt - as required Pepper - as required
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on box and discard the water.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add flour and stir till well combined.
- Cook on low till raw flour smell goes. Should take 1-2 mins.
- Remove from heat and add half the milk slowly, whisking the mixture well to avoid lumps.
- Place back on low heat and add rest of the milk.
- Stir till there are no lumps and the sauce thickens.
- Add mustard, salt, and pepper and stir well.
- Mix in cheese till it melts completely.
- Combine sauce with the pasta.
- Serve hot.