Makes 8-10 Dosas Ingredients: Ragi flour - 1 cup Dosa batter - 1 cup Onion - 1 Coriander leaf - 2 tbsp Green chili - 2 Cumin seeds - 2 tsp Water - as required Salt - as required
- Finely chop onion, green chili, and coriander.
- Mix together dosa batter, ragi flour, onion, green chili, and coriander leaf.
- Add water till batter gets to pouring consistency. It should not be too watery.
- Add salt as required and mix well.
- Heat a tawa on medium heat till water splashed in it sizzles softly.
- Pour a ladle of batter on the tawa and tilt pan or spread using ladle thin. It will form small holes.
- Sprinkle a tsp of oil over and around dosa making sure to get the edges.
- When the top starts to turn a dark color, flip to the other side.
- Cook each side for 2-3 mins.
- Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.